Simca & Matra Sports Club

Nederlandstalig Simca, Matra, Talbot & Sunbeam Forum
Het is nu 19 maart 2018, 05:46

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 07 dec 2017, 19:50 

Dele Alli has signed for the same agency that represents Cristiano Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho and Tottenham sbo team-mate Harry Kane. The 21-year-old has joined CAA Sports, whose clients also include Carlo Ancelotti, James Rodriguez and Nico Rosberg. CAA will represent Alli for future commercial and sponsorship deals, but the Tottenham midfielder remains under contract with current agent, Rob Segal, who represents him as a sbo professional footballer. However, the move comes after Sky Sports News broke the story that Gestifute, Jorge Mendes' agency, were the frontrunner to sign Alli when his contract with Segal and his company Impact Sports runs out next year. CAA Sports and Gestifute, a sports management company, formed a global partnership to represent a number of high-profile players and coaches. "I'm delighted to join CAA at this important time in my career," the England midfielder said in sbo a statement released by CAA Sports. "I'm excited for the future working alongside them. "It was clear from the start that this is a company that can help me maximise my potential off the field." CAA Sports, who represent more than 1,000 athletes across a wide range of sports, claim to be the world's leading entertainment and sports agency providing marketing and consulting advice its clients.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur