Simca & Matra Sports Club

Nederlandstalig Simca, Matra, Talbot & Sunbeam Forum
Het is nu 20 jun 2018, 02:50

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 06 dec 2017, 03:20 

(SportsNetwork. Nemanja Matic Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Lightning aim to keep hold of first place in the Atlantic Division and extend their longest home winning streak in franchise history on Saturday night as they take on the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Lightning were handed only their third loss in nine games with a 4-2 setback at Carolina on Tuesday, but returned home to roll past the Detroit Red Wings 5-1 on Thursday. It was Tampa Bays ninth straight win at home and improved the club to 20-4-1 at Amalie Arena on the season. The Bolts have not lost at home since Dec. 9 versus Washington. Rookie Cedric Paquette led the rout of Detroit with his first career hat trick, giving him nine goals in 40 career games, while Steven Stamkos and Mark Barberio also scored. Jonathan Drouin and Alex Killorn added two assists each. It never gets old watching those hats go over the wall, Tampa Bay head coach Jon Cooper said of Paquettes hat trick. He earned every one. Ben Bishop posted 27 saves for the Lightning, who with 66 points are one ahead of both Montreal and Detroit for first place in the division. The Canadiens and Red Wings are both in action at home on Saturday afternoon. Columbus, meanwhile, was defeated 3-2 by Florida on Thursday, snapping a 10- game winning streak over the Panthers with a sixth loss in nine games overall. Defenseman Jack Johnson and rookie Alexander Wennberg had second-period goals, while Curtis McElhinney made 28 saves. I thought we had some energy and some jump ... we gave ourselves an opportunity, McElhinney said. Columbus has been hit hard with injuries all season along and still remains without Nathan Horton and Boone Jenner while recently losing No. 1 goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky. However, forward Artem Anisimov returned to action on Thursday after missing 23 games in a row with a torn triceps, while defenseman Ryan Murray could be back in the lineup tonight. Murray, the second overall pick of the 2012 draft, has been held to just four games this season due to injury. He sat out the first seven contests while recovering from knee surgery, then experienced a setback in early November and has missed the last 36 contests. The Jackets and Bolts have split the first two of three meetings this season. Tampa Bay recorded a 7-4 win in Columbus on Nov. 8, getting goals from six different players, but the Blue Jackets came back with a 3-1 road win on Dec. 6. That was only Columbus second victory all-time at Tampa (2-5-2). Bishop is 1-2-0 with a 1.77 goals against average and a .918 save percentage in three meetings (2 starts) with the Jackets, while McElhinney is 2-4-0 with a 2.68 GAA and .916 save percentage in seven games (4 starts) versus the Bolts. Cesar Azpilicueta Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. Nathaniel Chalobah Jersey . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-kurt-zouma-chelsea-jersey/ . Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St.BOSTON -- The traditional post-series handshake between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens wasnt the symbol of sportsmanship the NHL might be looking for. Bruins forward Milan Lucic said something to anger Montreals Dale Weise and Alexei Emelin after the Canadiens beat the Bruins in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. Although no one involved in the exchange would reveal exactly Lucic said, according to reports he threatened to retaliate against them next season. And he isnt sorry for saying it. "Whats said on the ice stays on the ice, and unfortunately that code is broken," Lucic told reporters at the TD Garden on Friday. "Its unfortunate that it blows up to what it is now. Im not the first guy to do it; Im not the last guy to do it. Im not sorry that I did it. Im a guy that plays on emotion, and this is a game of emotions. Sometimes you make decisions out of emotion that might not be the best ones. Thats what it is." The Bruins finished the regular season with the NHLs best record, but their quest for a third trip to the Stanley Cup finals in four seasons ended on Wednesday night with a 3-1 loss to Montreal. After the game, the teams went through what appeared to be the standard postgame handshake line. But Lucics comments still rankled in Montreals locker room afterward, when Weise said, "(The Bruins) had couple guys -- sorry, just one -- that couldnt put it behind them and be a good loser. Milan Lucic had a few things to say to a couple guys." The Canadiens have since moved on to the conference finals against the New York Rangers. The Bruins spent Friday emptying their lockers, and Lucic wasnt backing down a bitt. Dominic Solanke Jersey. "I didnt make the NHL because I accepted losing, or I accepted failure, and I think thats whats gotten me to this point and made me the player that I am," he said. "Like I said, Im not the first guy to do it, and Im sure I wont be the last." Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli also had trouble accepting the loss, saying he still believes he has a roster that can add a championship to its 2011 Stanley Cup title. There wont be a major roster overhaul this summer, he said. "This is a very good team," he said. "Theres some tweaks here and there but its a very good team; strong down the middle, strong in the nets, good character, good core." Reciting the teams accomplishments-- Presidents Trophy, five-game victory over the Detroit Red Wings, and a close series against Montreal -- Chiarelli said he would try not to overreact to the disappointing end to the season. "Its emotional, and its my job to be unemotional about it," he said. "Were not going to make too many changes to this team. But there will be some changes." Lucic, who is signed through the 2015-16 season, will remain, along with centres Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci and defencemen Zdeno Chara, Dougie Hamilton and Torey Krug. Jarome Iginla and Shawn Thornton are the teams top unrestricted free agents. "If you look at the guys, most of the guys are still going to be with us next year," Bergeron said. "And I think we have a great group of guys, a great core and we have the experience that you need in playoffs. And I think this year hopefully makes us eager to do it next year." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur