Simca & Matra Sports Club

Nederlandstalig Simca, Matra, Talbot & Sunbeam Forum
Het is nu 21 jan 2018, 15:54

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 07 dec 2017, 09:48 

PORTLAND, Ore. Harrison Smith Jersey . -- Nicolas Batum had 14 points and a career-high 18 rebounds and the Portland Trail Blazers routed Atlanta 102-78, a loss that marked the end of Hawks guard Kyle Korvers NBA-record streak of 127 games with a 3-pointer. Korver had surpassed Dana Barros record of 89 straight, set from 1994-96, earlier this season. He was 0 for 5 from 3-point range against the Blazers. Portland, which led by as many as 29 points, has won six of its last seven games while keeping pace as one of the teams battling for the top four seeds in the West. The Hawks have lost four straight and 12 of their last 13 as they fight to stay in the Eastern Conference playoff picture. Batum has had at least 11 rebounds in his last three games, and he has seven double-doubles this season. Mo Williams added 15 points off the bench for Portland, which had six players in double figures. Cartier Martin had 16 points off the bench for Atlanta. Portland is coming off a 107-106 loss to the Lakers on Monday that snapped a five-game winning streak. All-Star Damian Lillard started for the Blazers despite missing practice because of a stomach bug, but the Blazers were still without forward Thomas Robinson, who has a sore left knee. Portland also was without forward Joel Freeland because of a right knee injury. All-Star forward Paul Millsap missed his fifth straight game for the Hawks because of a right knee contusion. His absence hurts Atlanta, which is already without big men Al Horford and Gustavo Ayon for the season. Lillards 3-pointer put the Blazers up 20-17 in the first quarter. Dorell Wright made a 3-pointer and two of three free throws to give the Blazers a 29-19 lead going into the second. Portland pushed the lead to 42-28 on Wesley Matthews 3-pointer midway thought the second quarter. Batum made it 51-33 with a 3-pointer late in the half, and the Blazers went to the break with a 56-38 advantage. The Hawks struggled in the first half, shooting just 25 per cent (11 of 44) from the floor for their lowest first-half percentage of the season. Portland forward LaMarcus Aldridge was also having a tough start, going 0 for 6 from the floor with three rebounds. The three-time All-Star went into the game averaging 23.7 points and 11.2 rebounds. LaMarcus Aldridges jumper -- his first basket from the field -- put the Blazers up 68-46 in the third quarter. He finished with 12 points. Will Bartons 3-pointer pushed Portlands lead to 87-60 in the second half and the Hawks could never catch up. NOTES: It was the first of two meetings between the teams this season. .... The two have split the last two regular-season series 1-1. ... Following Wednesday nights game, the Blazers embark on a five-game road trip. ... Oregon Ducks coach Dana Altman was among the fans at the game. Altman coached Korver at Creighton before heading to Eugene. Chuck Foreman Jersey .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game. Linval Joseph Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Jerick-Mckinnon-Vikings-Jersey/ . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.LAKE LOUISE, Alta. - Going in with the philosophy that you perform how you practise, Canadas Manny Osborne-Paradis pushed the pace in the first World Cup downhill training run of the season.Norways Kjetil Jansrud posted the fastest time at Lake Louise with the Osborne-Paradis right behind him. Jansrud, who won downhill bronze and super-G gold at this years Winter Olympics, laid down a time of one minute 54.21 seconds in falling snow.Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was .33 back in 1:54.54. Olympic downhill champion Matthias Mayer of Austria was third in 1:54.92.Between 30 to 50 centimetres of snow were projected to fall Thursday and Friday in the mountain parks west of Calgary, which is problematic for training runs scheduled before Saturdays race.That amount of snow significantly adds to the workload of grooming the course, so cancelling one or both training runs to give technicians time to prepare the track for races is a possibility. The first World Cup downhill of 2014-15 is Saturday followed by Sundays super-G.Osborne-Paradis wanted a quality training run Wednesday in case it was the only one. The 30-year-old also wanted to simulate race speed so it wont feel like a completely different gear Saturday.I knew there might not be a (another) training run and for me personally, if I want a chance at any overall globe in my career, to get a higher world ranking or anything, I have to be better in training runs, he said.Its just the same speed in the race instead of having to be way faster. Ive just been trying to keep up that race pace.Jeffrey Frisch of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was sixth. Calgarys Jan Hudec, who won Olympic bronze in super-G, was 17th.The other thing we talked with coach about in the meeting yesterday was this might be our only training run, Hudec said. If you kind of ease your way down today, youve got to pull something big out of the bag on Saturday.Former world champion Erik Guay of Mont-Tremblant, Que., will not race this weekend. Canadas most decorated World Cup racer with 22 career medals has delayed the start of his racing season after a pair of off-season knee surgeries.Lake Louise is the lone Canadian stop on the World Cup alpiine ski circuit. Anthony Barr Jersey. Osborne-Paradis was the last Canadian man on the podium in 2009 when he won super-G.That win capped a run of four straight years a Canadian finished somewhere on the mens podium in Lake Louise in either downhill or super-G. Osborne-Paradis was also second in downhill in 2007.I feel confident on my skis, Osborne-Paradis said Wednesday. Thats definitely Step 1. Ive come here before and not felt great, but I dont know if you can really tell a whole lot from today. Hopefully we get another training run and just take it day by day.Norways Aksel Lund Svindal is not in Lake Louise after claiming three straight super-G wins as well as the downhill two years ago. He injured his Achilles tendon playing soccer last month.The prize purse in each race this weekend is $117,000 with $35,000 going to the victor.Osborne-Paradis, 30, married Lana McIntosh on Sept. 20. The couple live in Invermere, B.C.I didnt wear my ring today because its race season, Osborne-Paradis said. I told her I wasnt going to wear it as long as I started actually racing.With the amount of people hitting their hands on gates and stuff, you dont want to break your finger and then lose your ring finger.Former Austrian racer Hannes Trinkl is now an assistant referee in Lake Louise, where he won the downhill in 1999. Trinkl has set a course the Canadians feel is a throwback with less turns.Its probably set the way it was when he raced it more or less. Back when downhill was downhill, Hudec explained. (Teammate) Ben Thomsen made a comment this morning, Im excited to race my first ever World Cup downhill, as a joke because our downhills have been getting turnier and turnier over the years and more technical.People think this suits me more, but obviously Mannys been really fast in training especially in gliding. So far, hes killing it. In those years, Ive learned how to turn so I now like the turns.In other results Wednesday, Morgan Pridy of Whistler, B.C., was 45th and his brother Conrad finished 57th. Ben Thomsen of Invermere placed 61st and Dustin Cook of Lac-Sainte-Marie, Que., was 64th. Broderick Thomson of Whistler placed 73rd and Calgarys Tyler Werry 79th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur