Nederlandstalig Simca, Matra, Talbot & Sunbeam Forum
Het is nu 25 feb 2018, 16:17

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 15 jan 2018, 07:07 

Afbeelding
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea. Photo: Getty Images
Jose Mourinho has indicated that Manchester United are seeking to extend goalkeeper David de Gea's contract.
The Spain international continues to be a transfer target for Real Madrid, the club he almost joined in September 2015.
De Gea (27) has a contract that expires at the end of next season, although United do have the option sbobetsc to extend it for a further year.
Mourinho, though, says that United are keen to negotiate a new contract soon, with the club understood to want to sign him up until 2023.
"We are not going to let the option disappear," Mourinho said. "A goalkeeper like he is, obviously at a club that wants to get better and better, we are not going to let that year option go away. But obviously we are going to try to give him a contract that keeps him here for much more than the length of that option."
Asked if contract negotiations sbobetsc with De Gea were underway, Mourinho said: "I don't know. I just trust the board and the work they do. I don't negotiate with players, I don't discuss numbers in contracts. I just say what is obvious, and any of you could say the same, that he is to keep."
Mourinho, meanwhile, has suggested that he sometimes regrets the verbal confrontations he has with rival managers, while adding that he does not believe he is always at fault.
United's manager has become involved in an increasingly bitter trading of insults with Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte over the past two weeks.
United have their first game in 10 days tonight when managerless Stoke visit Old Trafford.
Mourinho used the period in-between to take his team to a warm-weather training camp in Dubai, where his players worked on tempo having been noticeably pedestrian in their build-up play in a recent four-game winless sequence.show more klich here sbobetsc

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur